The original Crusader Cup Canteen and Crusader Cooker.
Crusader Canteen Cup: Constructed of high-grade stainless steel. The cup canteen is designed to fit beneath the NATO water bottle as part of the BCB Complete Cooking System.
• Doubles as a cooking pot.
• BLACK PTFE non stick coating - which means it’s easier to clean.
• Volume: 750 ml (internal measuring scale) (1.58 pints)
• Size: 5.3” x 4” x 4”
• Weight: 9.6oz
Crusader Cooker: An innovative new solid and gel fuel field cooker. Designed to meet the changing requirements of the future combat soldier.
• An integral folding arm allows the cup to fit securely over a fuel crucible where gel fuel or solid hexamine fuel blocks can be lit.
• A small slot provides efficient air intake whilst the walls of the cooker provide shielding against the wind. In transit, the cooker nests neatly and compactly beneath the cup.
• Boils 500ml (17floz) of water in under 6 minutes.
• Integrates with the British Military issue '90 pattern water bottle and mug - water bottle fits inside the Cup.
• BLACK PTFE coated finish
THE IDEAL COOKING SYSTEM FOR THE FIREDRAGON FUEL RANGE CURRENTLY ISSUED TO THE BRITISH MILITARY
Join The MREmountain community
We'll fill you in on the latest and you'll be the first to hear about sales and discounts! FREE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INSTEAD OF 4.99 MONTHLY!